We will send you an email to reset your password.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Invitation House! Thank you for using our online service and website. The following terms and conditions constitute an agreement between Invitation House and you, the user.
By using our website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. Please read them carefully. If you do not agree with them, please do not use or access our website in any way. These terms and conditions may be amended over time.
- To gain access and use the website, you will need to create an account and become a member. Once you become a member, you therefore agree to all the terms and conditions stated hereafter.
- You are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current and complete. If these information presented are untrue, or will deem to be untrue in the future, Invitation House reserves the right to terminate your membership.
- We are not allowing those under the age of 13 to access this website. If you have once been terminated, you are not allowed to make more than one account on this website.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, as well as all the activities associated with your account. If there is any suspicious activity regarding your account, please notify Invitation House immediately.
- Invitation House operates on a first-come, first-served basis policy. If there are consumers who checked out items in your cart before you complete the check-out and payment procedures, you may not be able to get the said product, unless there are more stocks available. Otherwise, you have to wait for a restock of the said products.
- If you are interested in a product that is sold-out, you can add to the wait list so you will be notified once the product is available.
- Once your order has been placed, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email, acknowledging that Invitation House has received your order.
- Invitation House does its best to give you accurate information regarding all products currently sold on the web site. We do not guarantee, however, that the information is error-free, complete, or currently reliable.
- The inventory of stocks will change without notice. In the event that there is a mistake regarding stocks of a particular product, we will notify you via email immediately.
- Our team will do our best to display the colors of each product as accurately as we can. We cannot guarantee, however, that your computer monitor’s display of colors will be true to life. For samples, please contact our team so we can create one for you (with additional fees applied).
- All prices posted on the web site are inclusive of government-imposed taxes. The selling prices of the products are those in effect at the time of registration of the order including shipping. The selling price of the products can be modified at any time by external events. If the price is not correct or up-to-date, we will notify you via email.
Shipping and Delivery
- Invitation House aims to deliver your orders within the next day for all Metro Manila locations and 3-5 business days nationwide after payment has been verified.
- We can only deliver everyday, Sunday to Saturday between 10am to 5pm.
- For personalized items, we have a lead time of 5-7 working days AFTER APPROVAL OF LAYOUT. Once the item is ready for shipping or pick-up at any designated Invitation House branch, we will notify you via email immediately.
- We can also do same-day delivery via Lalamove or Grab Express. Client will be the one to shoulder the said shipping fee. Same day delivery is only available from Sunday to Saturday, between 10am to 5pm.
- Invitation House can hold promotions during special events or occasions. We have the right to modify or terminate our promotions at any time.
Limitation of Liability
- The services and the work product of Invitation House are sold “as is.” In all circumstances, the maximum liability of Company, its directors, officers, employees, design agents and affiliates (“designer parties”), to Client for damages for any and all causes whatsoever, and Client’s maximum remedy, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, shall be limited to the net profit of Invitation House.
- The seller can not be held liable in any way liability whatsoever for any indirect. In case of direct damage, the seller's liability is limited to a maximum of Php 2,000.00.
- In no event shall Invitation House be liable for any lost data or content, lost profits, business interruption or for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising out of or relating to the materials or the services provided by Invitation House, even if Invitation House has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
- These general conditions are governed by Philippine Law. For all disputes arising from the contract between the seller and the buyer, the Makati City Court will have sole jurisdiction.
- Under the Data Protection Privacy Act of 2012 (R.A. 10173), the customer has the right to access and rectify the data concerning him and kept by the merchant.
- Each party acknowledges that in connection with this agreement it may receive certain confidential or proprietary technical and business information and materials of the other party, including without limitation Preliminary Works (“Confidential Information”).
- Each party, its agents and employees shall hold and maintain in strict confidence all Confidential Information, shall not disclose Confidential Information to any third party, and shall not use any Confidential Information except as may be necessary to perform its obligations under the CONTENTS, PRODUCTS, and SERVICES except as may be required by a court or governmental authority.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, Confidential Information shall not include any information that is in the public domain or becomes publicly known through no fault of the receiving party, or is otherwise properly received from a third party without an obligation of confidentiality.
- For any problems regarding the terms and conditions, please directly call our main office - JJACOBS Co., Inc. - (02) 8892-8809, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org